Thursday, December 15, 2011

Semester Exams Week

Now that all of my exams have come to an end, I am working on finalizing grades for the semester. I hope to finish doing that today, which would mean that the grades that you see after 6:00 tonight would be accurate.


9th Adv. students and parents please note the following: STI does not properly weight the semester exam score when averaging semester grades. Because of this, we hand weight the grades and enter the weighted grade into STI. That is why you may see grades above 100 for the semester exam score.

If you need to get in touch with me over the break, please leave a comment here. I will use the contact information in STI to reach you so that you do not have to post a personal phone number or e-mail address on the internet for all to see.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this semester, and I'm looking forward to another one (and Shakespeare!) starting in a couple of weeks.

Have a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment