Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 22: January 23 - 27

I will not be in class today (Monday) due to family illness. Our 2nd test of the nine weeks (first on the actual text of the play) will be next Monday (1/30/12). It will cover Act I.


Monday
1. Copy down words and definitions for vocab lesson 19. Quiz on Friday.
2. Adv. Read Act 1, scene 3 (pp. 323-326). Students may choose parts and read aloud in class.
2. Regular: Read Act 1, scene 2.
3. Complete exercises 1-3 on pages 123-124 in vocabulary book.
HW: Finish vocabulary exercises. Students may take books home if necessary.

Tuesday
1. Bell work
2. Continue reading (I will update these to reflect what we have actually read when I have a chance.)
Reg. We read and reviewed Act I, scene ii.
Adv. We read Act I, scene iii.

Wednesday
1. Bell work
2. Continue reading (I will update these to reflect what we have actually read when I have a chance.)
Reg. We read Act I, scenes iii & iv.
Adv. We reviewed Act I.

Thursday
1. Bell work
2. Adv. Begin Act II.
2. Regular. Read Act I, scene v.
HW: Study for vocabulary quiz 19.

Friday
1. Bell work
2. Vocabulary quiz.
3. Complete necessary reading and review for Monday's test.

No comments:

Post a Comment