Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9 Weeks Test

I have included the 9-weeks exam schedule at the bottom of this post. Our test is Monday, October 3. Below and I am linking to the 9th English and the 9th English Advanced study guides here. Also, I will link here to an answer key if anyone will post and ask for the answers to specific exercises. If you need extra help, I can give you copies of workbook pages and post more answers to them here.
Here are the study guides:

***I was originally going to post an answer key here to all of the exercises, but I soon realized that there are about forty of them, and I do not want to waste my time typing all of that up if no one really wants to use it. If you want answers to a particular section, leave a comment with the pages and exercise numbers and I'll be glad to make keys for those sections.


If this is not enough, come to with with specific questions or concerns so that I know how to best help you. I will not answer any questions 2 minutes before the exam.

Friday 9-30: Social Studies, History, Government, Geography
Monday 10-3: English, Writing, Speech
Tuesday 10-4: Math, Foreign Language
Wednesday 10-5: Bible, Computer, Economics
Thursday 10-6: Science, Fine Arts
Friday 10-7: Fall break!


No comments:

Post a Comment