Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday, Sept. 6 - Friday, Sept. 9

Due to the birth of my daughters, I will be out this week Wednesday - Friday. I may attempt to update this occasionally from the hospital, but that is probably wishful thinking. My wife and I appreciate your prayers!

Tuesday
1. Take Grammar Test 3
2. Copy words and definitions for vocabulary lesson 4, pages 21-22.

Wednesday
1. Bell work
2. Vocabulary: Complete exercises 1-3 on vocabulary pages 23-24.
3. Grammar: Read pages 422-425, looking over exercises 1-5.
No homework. If the students complete their work early, they should study for Friday's vocabulary quiz.

Thursday
1. Bell work
2. Vocabulary: Complete exercise 4 in the vocabulary book.
3. Grammar: Read pages 428 - 432, looking over exercises 12 & 13.
4. Work exercise 15 on page 433.
Homework: Study for vocabulary quiz.


Friday
1. Bell work
2. Vocabulary Quiz (with word bank)
3. Copy words and definitions for Vocabulary lesson 5, pages 27-28.


At this point, I have no supplemental handouts or videos for this week's work. If I find any, I'll link them in a new post this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment